Saxon Global Inc has an Opening here in Irving, TX for Senior Systems Engineer
- Coordinate the design, development, and modification of computer application software and specialized utility programs. Review and approve system design tests and validation procedures. Plan, monitor, and review the design, coding, and testing for applications.
- Apply independent, technical and procedural knowledge to ensure that systems are developed pursuant to company standards and project requirements.
- Utilize SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, ETL, Teradata, Tableau, Microstrategy, Tivoli and SCRUM. Will work in unanticipated locations.
- Requires Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 1 year experience OR Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 5 years progressive experience.
- Send resume to Saxon Global, Inc. 1320 Greenway Dr., Ste 660, Irving, TX 75038.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.