Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Project Manager with experience in IT domain. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Fort Mill, SC - 29715. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Fort Mill, SC - 29715
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major initiatives across the enterprise.
· Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects. Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyses processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
· Develops project plans based on specifications provided by the Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
· Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
· Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
· Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues. Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
· Good interpersonal skills Excellent relationship building skills Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Good group presentation skills. Good analytical and problem solving skills Good mathematical skills.
· Excellent organizational skills. Excellent leadership skills. Good staff development skills Knowledge of computers to operative effectively MS Office Suite, Outlook. MS Office Suite, Outlook.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.