Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: East End - Louisville
Type: Full time/ Direct Hire
Responsible for the end-to-end life cycle of software development for the application in production. Includes the technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring, and feedback.
· 3-8 years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems
· Experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirements
· Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts Familiarity with version control concepts
· Microsoft .NET development, python, and C# on a cloud-based Azure Infrastructure
· Knowledge of client/server application development
· Knowledge of agile development methodologies and unit testing theory
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline/experience
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.