Location- Houston, TX
Description: The Digital Content Coordinator will work closely with the Communications Advisor, Digital & Social Media in the creation of stories, articles, copy, video and digital assets for the Corporate Communications team. This includes developing appealing topic angles, writing and editing original copy, managing the content calendar, reaching out to and conducting interviews with company thought leaders, corporate partners and employees.
1. Maintain and create content for the company's l online content hub, social media channels, company's website, the intranet (Elements) and internal employee app
2. Create and maintain content calendars for all company channels
3. Write articles, blogs, social media posts and edit copy using SEO friendly language
4. Monitor media channels during a crisis using the Sprinklr tool
5. Video creation/editing for use on all channels; ideal candidate should not only produce the story but also complete story boarding, editing and production
6. Periodically review websites and other interactive properties for grammar, syntax as well as recommend content updates
7. Be a thought-leader on the team on innovative ways to tell stories
8. Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities ("marketing R&D")
9. Measure ROI of social media engagement, followers and posts
10. Keep up with social media trends
11. Assist with development of paid social media campaigns and measure results
12. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Fluent in English.
2. Proficiency in any other European language preferred.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations experience
2. Two years of experience in a similar role, including background in marketing services, layout, programs, marketing communications, copy writing, content development, direct marketing, content syndication, social media, or agency services; B2B marketing experience preferred.
3. Web video production and Web Content/ editing preferred
4. Video Editing skills preferred.
5. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
6. Proven project management skills.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have excellent writing skills.
8. Upbeat, positive attitude and results-driven
9. Ability to thrive in a close and collaborative team environment
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.