Location - Richmond, VA
Duration - 14 months
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and mathematical skills.
- Must be able to effectively support project management tasks from inception to conclusion.
- Organized and able to handle multiple priorities and assigned projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills utilizing various communication styles.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products with a proficiency in Excel (create spreadsheets, reports, pivot tables and charts).
- SharePoint experience a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships and be comfortable with direct communication with internal/external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work within a cross-functional team environment, collaborating with a variety of employees.
Education Required: Bachelors Preferred
- Under general direction, this role supports and works closely with Project Managers in a Project Management Office, specifically focused on a cross-functional IT system related project.
- Performs a wide variety of project management tasks such as tracking deliverables, supporting testing efforts, defect tracking, and change management/training efforts.
- Requires strong analytical skills, proficiency with excel spreadsheets to compile data, generate reports, and translate data into presentations in PowerPoint.
- Resolves discrepancies by communicating with Project Managers and various business area employees.
- This role may also perform the highest level of administrative duties required to support the success of the project or process.
- Works independently and exercises considerable discretion in performance duties.
- Completes special assignments and projects as assigned.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.