Job Title- Senior Instructor
Location - Mineral, VA
Duration- 6 months
Power Point (Mac)
- Considerable related experience -Nuclear background preferred -In-depth subject matter expertise in technical area of instruction (Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation & Controls)
- Thorough understanding of business processes related to area of instruction
- In depth knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design
- Proficiency in equipment operation/troubleshooting
- Support Initial training for Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation & Controls
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent personal computer skills
- Competence in using software applications critical to target audience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good coaching skills
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze job tasks and develop training materials
- Ability to train and lead others
- Ability to interface with regulatory personnel and industry peers.
Education: BA/BS preferred
- Analyze, develop, implement, and evaluate performance-based technical training programs.
- Maintain technical subject matter expertise and a thorough understanding of current business processes.
- Subject matter expert in specific area of technical (operational) expertise.
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define work procedures and processes and develop and document new work procedures and processes.
- Abreast of current regulatory initiatives; assess their impact on instructor training. Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Able to handle the most complex work and all aspects of the job using wide knowledge of the field and mastery (advanced knowledge, skill and/or abilities that provides subject matter authority and superior command in a job) of the subject matter
- May provide input in setting objectives and policy, identifying critical issues and introducing new concepts. Make decisions independently
- Nuclear background preferred with emphasis in maintenance (electrical, mechanical and Instrumentation & Controls) for fundamental and foundation training
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.