Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Data Visualization Content Publisher with experience in Data Analytics and Visualization. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Fort Mill SC 29715. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Data Visualization Content Publisher
Location: Fort Mill SC 29715
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
· Working as a partner to the Client Analytics team, the successful candidate will be a gatekeeper to the delivery of pixel perfect collateral materials leveraging data visualization best practices and insights.
· Candidates should have a strong knowledge of visualization best practices, and command of PowerPoint as the basis for presentation.
· Candidates will be required to work on projects concurrently, sometimes with quick turnaround times.
· Candidates will be expected to collaborate with subject matter experts, ascertain details of program performance and ably summarize them in a visually compelling narrative.
· Produce top quality, share worthy collateral materials for internal and external customers, summarizing data and analyses
· Develop data narratives and act as a storyteller on behalf of data scientists, analysts and relationship managers
· Demonstrable expertise in PowerPoint as a primary tool for presentations
· Working knowledge of secondary publishing tools valuable
· Working knowledge of best practices in data visualization, articulating a story arc and creating a narrative around analysis (with support of subject matter experts)
· Exceptionally strong copy editing skills, serve as a gatekeeper for finalization of published materials
· Grammatically excellent, with the ability to concisely convey the “What, So What and Now What” around measurement and analysis
· Develop visually compelling content that creates desire to “lean forward” and raises level of engagement
· Track record of progressive responsibilities developing pixel perfect, typo-free, collateral materials
· Experience in healthcare, pharma or patient services highly desirable
· Deadline oriented with ability to manage concurrent deliverables
· Candidates should be expected to demonstrate examples of their work portfolio (absent proprietary and confidential detail)
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.