Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for an Operations Manager with experience in Healthcare, Insurance or Pharmaceutical domain. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Monroeville, PA 15146. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Operations Manager
Location: Monroeville, PA 15146
Duration: 6+ month Contract
· Under the general direction of a Senior Manager or Director, the Operations Manager is responsible for the overall administration of a program or project as required by the client contract.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities.
· Ensures team is meeting contractual obligations
· Design programs which promote high motivation among team members
· Conducts performance reviews and rewards positive behavior
· Coaches, counsels and sets goals for supervisors to help develop them for career progression
· Provides day-to-day instructions to team members on job responsibilities
· Helps associates resolve associate work-related issues
· Supports new associates in their efforts for growth and development
· Participates in the hiring and termination process
· Develop, designs and conducts Train the Trainer program
· Provides feedback up and down the organization (Positive and Constructive)
· Participates in client meetings; prepares agenda and / or takes meeting notes.
· Provides input into incentive plan performance metrics
· Ensures open communication with program support.
· Translates and oversees organizational strategies for assigned goals
· Identifies client issues; receives and triages client requests
· Proactively identifies program issues and proposes ways in which to address their concerns.
· Maintains positive rapport with clients.
· Understands billing process and contract obligations.
· Participates in budget planning
· Participates in capability meetings.
· Accountable for program quality and compliance with standard operating procedures.
· Designs project task plan and standard operating procedures
· Analyzes reports for trends and gives recommendations.
· Analyzes progress of tactical issues.
Performs related duties as assigned. Experience and Educational Requirements:
· Requires broad training in fields such as business or healthcare administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences, social work or other vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or clinical studies such as nursing, pharmacy and other clinical roles.
· High school diploma or GED minimally required.
· Normally requires a minimum of three (3)plus years of progressively related responsibility.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
· General knowledge of reimbursement and patient assistance programs and database elements and functionality; operational policies and processes, particularly distribution processes / interfaces
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· The ability to manage multiple tasks along a parallel process
· Health care research and analysis skills sufficient to support payer research, healthcare policy library, and state management
· Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently
· Proven ability to appropriately escalate issue to management.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.