Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Power BI Developer with experience in Data Analytics and Visualization. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Fort Mill SC 29715. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Power BI Developer
Location: Fort Mill SC 29715
Duration: 6+ month Contract
- "Working as a partner to the Client Analytics team, the Power BI Developer / Data Modeler will be accountable for the development of efficient and optimized data models that allow for the summarization and insights related to patient support services.
- As familiarity with the data increases, the individual in the role will be expected to collaborate with technical resources to develop queries, supplementing or extending existing deliverables through Power BI
- Successful candidates will have strong communication skills, adept and demonstrable knowledge of Power BI and effectively transform and apply data to garner measurement and insights.
- Ability to quickly gather requirements, learn subject matter and extract and transform data
- Adept in optimizing data models and visualizations maximizing Power BI’s speed of response
- Working knowledge on how to automate, deliver and schedule Power BI reports
- Ability to test data model, calculations and quality of analytical output
- Expertise in use and application of DAX and constructing advanced calculations
- Strong ability to connect to variety of data sources, proficiently using the queried data in Power BI
- Proficient in the development of highly visual reports, dashboards and data narratives
- Strong knowledge of secondary tools like SQL, Azure
- Demonstrable experience in visualization best practices, data optimization and model efficiency
- Apply data quality assurance practices in the development of data models and resulting output
- 4+ years using Power BI as a primary analysis and visualization tool
- 4+ years developing queries and consuming data from Azure, SQL or similar tools, actively working with the data in Power BI
- Extensive experience in data transformation through Power BI Query Editor
- Experience in healthcare, pharma or patient services highly desirable
- Deadline oriented with ability to manage concurrent deliverables
- Candidates should be expected to demonstrate their knowledge of Power BI and command of data with team members"
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.