Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Business Analyst II with experience in IT domain. This is a 12 Months Contract opportunity located in Chesterbrook PA 19087. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Business Analyst II
Location: Chesterbrook PA 19087
Duration: 12 month Contract
The Business Analyst II, under the general direction of the IT Sourcing Director, is responsible for the Ariba enterprise solution management as well as data analytics and general procurement activity across IT Sourcing.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· Be a key advisor of Ariba including relationship management and jointly facilitating alignment across the organization as an end to end businesses process.
· Documents best practice procurement operation procedures, including management of POs, catalog maintenance, etc.)
· Administers training and end user support of Ariba solution as warranted.
· Focus on aligning on a vision for Ariba business, in partnership with the leadership team.
· Implementation of added functionality as warranted (such as after the fact PO). Support of upgrades and security certificates.
· Works directly with outside suppliers to support AmerisourceBergen Purchase to Pay processes and establish and maintain procurement catalogs.
· Support demand management and reporting across IT Sourcing recognizing best practices in procurement.
· Works towards resolving work issues relative to the trading relationship and enablement of suppliers.
· Collaborates with internal departments such as Sales and marketing, Finance, Legal and other Procurement entities in order to promote AmerisourceBergen procurement practices.
· Leads the development, tracking and reporting of key department performance and compliance metrics to a variety of business audiences.
· Defines and maintains data management standards to ensure the consistent, accurate business analysis and metrics for key department activities.
· Develops and maintains the sourcing and procurement department’s online content including internal/external websites and training curriculum (through use of Sharepoint).
· Collaborate and build partnerships with key stakeholders to understand and deliver on requirements for information technology procurement requests.
· Participate in cost savings tracking and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Review for coding, pricing and information accuracy in purchasing tool, as warranted.
· Responsible for strategic analysis (data manipulation in Excel), presentation, and evaluation around IT commodity spend.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of five (5) years related and progressively responsible experience. Experience with procurement tools and related technology, specifically, Ariba, SAP, Excel and SharePoint.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· Outstanding knowledge of Ariba solution, data analytics and fundamental procurement.
· Working knowledge of procurement operation principles and methodologies.
· Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to work collaboratively across the organization and manage multiple projects of various diverse scope n a cross-functional environment.
· Ability to deal with confrontational issues in a positive and effective manner.
· Ability to identify root cause of solution issues and influences the appropriate corrective action.
· Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required
· 6. Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills; attention to detail required
· Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem-solving capabilities required
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.