Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Project Coordinator II with experience in IT domain. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Carrollton TX 75010. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Project Coordinator II
Location: Carrollton TX 75010
Duration: 6+ month Contract
Responsible for performing supporting project functions as given. Accountable for the completion of individual work products. Works closely with management to ensure adherence to project management standards and processes. Supports continuous improvement of project management methodology.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· Ensures the quality and integrity of work products.
· Completes tasks within established timeframes.
· Understands assigned milestones and is responsible for tracking issues and slippage.
· Escalates as appropriate.
· Records and monitors project actual costs vs. project budget.
· Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Provides clear and reliable verbal and written communications.
· Provides status reports on activities assigned.
· Holds self-accountable for meeting expectations and requirements of customers.
· Plans own time effectively and communicate accurate time frames.
· Openly communicates information.
· Asks questions and checks for understanding.
· Engages in effective brainstorming.
· Adheres to and assists in the review of project/program policies processes, standards, governance, and metrics.
Minimum skills, knowledge and ability requirements:
· Holds a basic familiarity of how the Clarity/Open Workbench tool influences timelines and resource scheduling.
· Understands purpose of existing Clarity reports.
· Able to make minor changes to the Clarity/Open Workbench plan based on input specific provided.
· Holds a basic familiarity of how MS Project tool influences timelines and resource scheduling.
· Able to make minor changes to a MS Project plan based on input specific provided.
· Organizes Outlook personal views, performs basic email concepts (send, receive, delete, organizing, etc), attaching and removing files, contact administration, view calendars, creating & accepting/declining a calendar invite, printing.
· Enters and corrects data within MS Excel, modifies a workbook, formats a worksheet, and use printing functions.
· Able to update presentations and run slide shows in MS PowerPoint.
· Perform daily word processing tasks in MS Word, such as informal reports and meeting minutes.
· Use MS Word for basic formatting, editing, printing functions, and understands the document page setup.
· Able to make minor modifications to existing Visio documents.
· Experience with MS Teams
What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for (i.e.: "Must Haves")? Teams, Excel, Clarity
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.