Advanced Software Engineer - .Net with healthcare and Devops
6 Month Contract
Location: INDIANAPOLIS IN 46240
MOI: Phone & Face to Face
Onboarding Requirement : Criminal Background Check (10 year), Proof of Education/GED, References, SSN Verification
The Software Engineer plays a critical role in the delivery of high quality products to the healthcare industry. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all essential functions to effectively design and construct modern software systems utilizing diverse technology sets while working within and across cross functional and geographically dispersed teams.
• Development, maintenance and integration of application software.
• Creates, uses, and promotes the use of development frameworks, tools, methodologies and procedures to reduce future coding efforts and increase functional consistency.
• Able to translate software requirements into a fully functional software solution.
• Knowledgeable of strong coding practices; implements logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements.
Experience with and knowledge of software development life cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles.
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
• Strong Distributed System Design Skills, including experience with web API development
• Application Development via .Net C#, Java, Python, or Go
• Major EHR System Development experience (Epic, Cerner, AthenaHealth, PatientKeeper, etc.)
• Relational Database Experience (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure)
• Experience in Agile or Lean projects
• Experience with DevOps concepts including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as code, and release automation
• Experience or training in artificial intelligence techniques
• Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
• Three year + Software Development experienc
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.