This position is responsible for operational configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of the nightly ETL reporting processes to ensure required information is sent to internal departments, OEM’s and other partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor nightly ETL reporting runs
- Troubleshoot and resolve any operational issues
- Configure DAC and other scheduler functions
- Deploy production changes including code and configuration as directed by Development
- OBIEE 10G and/or 12c
- File Encryption
- Database – DB2 & Oracle
- Nice to Have
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with Informatica, OBIEE and/or file encryption/decryption
Requirements and General Skills:
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.