Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design , Enable , and deliver scalable and automated strategy -- Infrastructure as Code
- Build Dev Ops road map for the organization and drive teams towards the same.
- Enable "DEVOPS" mindset into the organization by working collaboratively with Dev and operation team.
- Ensure appropriate CI/CD pipelines are built and executed with automation and utilization of appropriate dev ops tool -- on both Cloud and On premise infrastructure
- Design , develop, and support all AWS activities for most environments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- AWS certifications is a plus
- 6 plus years of experience in DEVOPS driven industry
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a highly-dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve with little or no supervision.
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA defect tracking, Footprints Service Core, AgileCraft-scaled management software a plus.
- Experience with DevOps, ITIL, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure and Operations, including environment standup, server builds, firewalls, security and compliance
- Demonstrable, recent experience developing web-applications or microservices using Java and/or node.js a plus.
- Dev Ops and CI/CD tools such as , but not limited Jenkins and Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, OpsWorks (for AWS)
- Must have AWS cloud knowledge - EC2, Routing, Sub-netting and VPC's, Cloudwatch, RDS, Inspector, State Manager, IAM, SNS, SES, AWS Backups, vSRX Firewall and NAT.
- Scripting Knowledge such as Phython, Perl, Groovy, Java.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc).
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.