Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for an Sr. Tax Accountant with experience with Administrative functions for Government Affairs. This is a 3 Months Contract opportunity located in Conshohocken, PA 19428. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job Title: Sr. Tax Accountant
Location: Conshohocken, PA 19428
Duration: 3 Months Contract
· Under general supervision of the corporate Income Tax Manager, the Tax Senior is responsible for preparing the federal, state and local income tax returns of the Company and its U.S. affiliates including Form 5471’s using the OneSource Income Tax software system.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for the collection of data used in the income tax return preparation process.
· Create and maintain income tax work papers utilizing software applications such as Microsoft Excel.
· Prepare income tax returns for review including all relevant work papers.
· Enter data into OneSource income tax return software application.
· Team with Tax Manager and tax peers to file accurate tax returns in a timely manner.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minimum of four (4) to five (5) years U.S. federal and state corporate tax return (including Form 5471) preparation experience using OneSource Income Tax software.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· Sound understanding of US federal and state corporate income tax principles
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Strong interpersonal skills; good relationship building skills
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills
· Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
*** What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for (i.e.: "Must Haves")? ***
1. Knowledge of OneSource Income Tax software program
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.