Location: Houston, TX
A contract position with the Global Business Services Organizational Change Management (OCM) team for a global petrochemical manufacturing company.
The position will be based in downtown Houston reporting to the OCM Manager with day-to-day oversight by the Lead Change Management Partner. The role is on a SalesForce project.
Execute full life-cycle Organizational Change Management activities in support of end user adoption, including:
• Use of corporate OCM methodology and toolkit
• OCM Project work plan/schedule
• Stakeholder analysis
• Leadership alignment
• Communication Planning, development, and execution
• Change Champion Network Initiation and support
• Change readiness assessment
• Training Planning, Design, Development, and Delivery, as applicable
• Deployment support planning and execution
• OCM Metrics
• Sustainability planning
• 7 years’ experience leading OCM on large-scale global implementations (multiple geographies)
• 3+ years’ experience planning and delivering Organizational Change Management for Agile projects
• Full cycle OCM planning and delivery of at least one SalesForce project
• Demonstrated ability to develop leader and end user communications
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Flexibility – ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Ability to work effectively on multiple activities in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate process workshops and training
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize activities and ask for assistance in a timely manner
• Identify and escalate OCM-related risks
• Organizational Change Management certification
• 5+ years’ experience in OCM Lead role with Big 4 consulting firm
• 5+ years’ experience delivering OCM on SalesForce implementations
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.