Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Senior Level Sitecore .Net Developer with experience with Sitecore experience. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Carrollton, TX 75010. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job Title: Senior Level Sitecore .Net Developer
Location: Carrollton, TX 75010
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
• Under general direction of the Manager of Applications Development or other management level associate, responsible for the design, development of Sitecore .Net application.
• We are seeking a senior level Sitecore .Net Developer/Lead/Architect that can independently design/develop complex applications with innovative approaches and solutions.
• The qualified individual will have extensive experience developing applications through the entire SDLC utilizing Sitecore, Vue JS or Angular, .NET, #, build/deploy Sitecore applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experienced in developing web applications using Sitecore CMS, Angular, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5, Web forms and, C #, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, Linq, jQuery, Java script, CSS.
• 3+ years’ experience in Sitecore CMS like creating Templates, Layouts, Renderings, Sitecore API, Roles & Authorization, Workflows, Publishing, Deployment, Packages, Subsites, Helix architecture, Multilingual websites, Migration, Scaling etc.
• 5 + years .Net C#
• 2+ years Angular JS (nice to have)
• MVC experience a plus
• Experience in creating and consuming enterprise level Web Services, Web API using .NET
• Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Views
• Provided detailed, high quality documentation at appropriate level to allow for maintenance and extension of application.
• Worked directly with business staff, IT colleagues to evaluate defined complex business requirements and processes and successfully implemented the application on time.
• Work experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience in working with Glass Mapper ORM.
• Familiar with Sitecore application setup, Front end, Back end development, package deployment and also admin activities.
• Proficient in learning new technologies and quickly adapting to new environment.
• Technical leadership on large, complex Sitecore projects and support in developing enhancements and continuous improvement activities
• This position will provide a variety of professional development opportunities in a leading-edge technology environment and team that is using some of the best products on the market to create industry leading digital experiences.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.