Minimum 3 years experience in a consumer products environment, typically with 2 years experience of supply chain / production / procurement / R&D / project management.
Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Project Commercialization Manager with experience with Operations - Business Development experience. This is a 10+ Months Contract opportunity located in Chicago IL. Please review the job description below and reply ASAP if you are interested
Project Commercialization Manager – II
Business Unit Operations - Business Development
10 Month Contract
Job ID : KHC2JP00006542
•Position Purpose Statement
Direct the product change process in a business category. This individual interfaces extensively Consumer Marketing, Customer Development, Finance, Technology, Quality, and all functions within Supply Chain (Procurement, Manufacturing and Customer Service and Logistics), to deliver projects within the specified time, cost and quality parameters.
Knowledge (education, qualifications, training)
• Extensive change / project management knowledge.
• Working knowledge of the supply chain and basic supply chain principles.
• Understanding of internal functional roles.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred(accounting/finance, marketing, logistics, engineering, quality, food science, operations)
Skills (Leadership Competencies)
• Motivating Others
• Peer Relationships
• Customer Focus
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Drive for Results
• Time Management
• Comfort Around Higher Management
• Minimum 3 years experience in a consumer products environment, typically with 2 years experience of supply chain / production / procurement / R&D / project management.
• Lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of projects to meet the revenue, volume, growth, productivity and quality goals and priorities within a category.
• Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional groups; develop methods to monitor project progress and provide corrective action if necessary.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972) 885-6691
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.