Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Performance Test Engineer, 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Carrollton, TX 75010. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job Title: Performance Test Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Carrollton, TX 75010
· Individuals within the Performance Test Engineer IV role are hands-on performance test experts that need to have 5+ years of performance test scripting and execution experience.
· They must be able to understand business requirements, technical specifications and change management documentation in order to develop test plans.
· Furthermore, they need to be able to take a common set of business processes and interpret/create non-functional requirements.
· Day-to-day activities of this role include performance scripting, execution, and reporting.
· This resource would report to the Performance Test Manager while also giving the Project they are associated with frequent updates and guidance on the health of their solution.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
· Hands-on performance scripter and test executor.
· Strong communication skills are required to ensure cohesive planning with offshore resources.
· Excellent analysis skill required to identify root cause of performance issues.
· Helps formulate and develop effective test architecture based on organizational needs.
· Leads teams to support testing strategies and activities.
· Ensures overall integrity of testing strategy.
· Leads or consults in short- and long-term planning efforts with team members, clients and other IT groups.
· Develops cost/time estimates.
· Supports the prioritization of requirements and matches resources with requirements.
· Documents discussion and agreements.
· Assists managers in keeping the team aligned to the correct priorities and goals.
· Collaborates effectively and on an ongoing basis with all constituents involved in product development and release.
· Owns the Performance Test Plan, which is the blueprint for the performance test projects for the release.
· Maintains the Performance Test Plan document making updates and improvements as required and updates team on the changes.
· Works with the Analysts and Ops to interpret testing needs as requirements are being developed.
· Evaluates testability of business and technical requirements and reports to project team member’s changes or additional information needed in requirements.
· Consults/advises organizational leadership during test results reviews.
· Creates and reviews test plans and test scripts developed by other test engineers.
· Creates, communicates, and documents performance test results.
· Provides root cause analysis around defects to communicate in review meetings to determine remediation status.
· Informs project stakeholders of execution completion and status results.
· Seeks to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation.
· Provides end-to-end delivery support for testing engagements.
· Ensures completeness and accuracy of all documentation for assigned work products.
· Monitors and analyzes testing process metrics for continuous improvement.
· Demonstrates technical leadership and provides mentoring to team members and ensures testing processes are followed.
· Trains team members on performance testing tools.
· Mentors and coaches team members in non-technical areas, such as communication, collaboration and teamwork.
· Leads the evaluation of future technologies and makes recommendations for service, software and hardware upgrades.
· Supports and participates in the formal reporting of project status.
· Participates in lessons learned sessions.
*** Additional Notes / Must Haves From Manager ***
· What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for (i.e.: "Must Haves")?
· Must have minimum of 5 years Performance Test Experience
· Specifically Load Testing with specialization on Endpoint, Security Agents and VDI.
· Proficient with LoadRunner / Performance Center.
· We are looking for a good communicator that is also an individual contributor.
· This an active-doer role that will also have to communicate to multiple teams weekly.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.