Site will consider relocation for out of town candidates.
55000 - 60000
Manufacturing Process Trainer Direct
Plattsburg NY 12903
Manufacturing Process Trainer
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the training processes for new hires as well as process specific training to support the goals of maximizing safety, quality and delivery, and to minimize the cost of manufacture.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Be the resource that can locate/create and deliver training for:
o New hires and current employees to insure adequate coverage of the employee knowledge base on such topics as:
§ Special processes. (Ex. IPC-620, etc.)
§ Portal/Sharepoint/QMS navigation.
§ ISO/IRIS training based on employee.
§ QSPs applicable to the hires/employee.
§ QA processes
o Leverage existing Convergence training as required.
· Define, Support and maintain visual evidence of area training status including the training matrix as well as training records on Convergence.
· Develop/implement/monitor training and coordinate schedules for each functional area.
· Ensure comprehensive knowledge by having an area development plan to enhance departmental flexibility
· Develop new class based or online based (convergence) training based on plant needs.
· Provide corrective training in cases of recurrent non-quality
· Contribute to training course development and material
· Act as coach/mentor to ensure tasks are understood and appropriate standards are met
Experience & Qualifications:
· College/vocational diploma in electrical technology, mechanical engineering, manufacturing technologies or equivalent preferred; Extensive relevant training experience will be considered.
· A sound knowledge and understanding of manufacturing, material management and processes
· Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
· A sound understanding of manufacturing, material management and processes
· Ability to read blueprints and specifications relating to products and services;
· Ability to dispense effective group training activities using demonstrations and exercises;
· IT literacy/Computer knowledge (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Ability to work under pressure
Flexibility and ability to work in an environment with changing priorities
Transparency, Integrity and trust
Strong Communication skills– verbal, presentation and written
Good organization skills
Process management skills
Good interpersonal skills
Positive, Professional, Inquisitive, Eager to learn, Servant leadership, Responsible, Safety and Quality mindset
Travel Required (Maximum)
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.