Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for an Database Administrator III with experience with Java Virtual Machine (JVM) experience. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Chesterbrook, PA 19087. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Database Administrator III
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Under the general direction of designated manager, evaluates, designs existing or proposed systems architecture for High Availability, scalability, aligns with Product being installed.
• Recommends installation of new instances. Support all warehouses systems. Includes WM, MIF, Search, Slot Optimization products from Manhattan.
• May provide 24 hour on-call production support.
• Ability to prepare and implement technical administration standards.
• Ability to troubleshoot JVM and C++ based products.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Resource should have background on working with Warehouse Management systems.
• If worked on Manhattan WMOS (Warehouse Management Open Systems) that is added advantage.
• Resource must have strong Linux Admin skills along with Oracle DBA skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of backup and disaster recovery procedures.
• Good interpersonal skills; effective team player.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for (i.e.: "Must Haves")?
• Strong Linux Skills
• Strong Oracle DBA skills
• Java virtual machine – JVM management.
• Application System Admin Experience (System install, upgrade, migrate, performance tuning).
• Desired to have: Warehouse management related systems experience
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.