Job : iOS Software Developer
Duration: 12 Months Contract to Hire
Location: Wilsonville, OR 97070
MOI: Phone, then in-person (panel)
Interview Slots : ASAP, will make time within open availability
Expectations: 8AM – 5PM PST
Size of the Team: ~10 people
Top 5 Skills
a. Demonstrated expertise in the complete Apple development model/process
b. Demonstrated use of Apple APIs (UIKit, Core Data, file utilities, network utilities)
c. Apple device provisioning and certificate knowledge
d. Xcode proficiency (Interface Builder, Unit Testing, build schemes, profile management, code signing)
e. Have shipped at least one app through the Apple app store (including the use of TestFlight for app test distribution)
Top 3-5 Soft Skills for culture fit:
Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs experience, etc.): 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
Software skills required: same as top 3-5 skills needed
Who You Are
- You are an iOS software developer who is able to understand business requirements and technical limitations, and are capable of independently designing and implementing all aspects of iOS applications.
- You have experience in developing applications for delivery to the Apple App Store, utilizing the entire spectrum of iOS development frameworks and toolsets.
- As a primary developer, you’ll make major contributions to the design and functionality of the product, making sure it meets the users’ needs.
• Contribute to the development and verification of iOS versions
• Work with other members of the team to improve the development and verification tool chain, and to increase automation
• Participate in all aspects of the normal product development lifecycle
• Create user documentation for tools developed during the project
• Demonstrated expertise in the complete Apple development model/process
• Demonstrated use of Apple APIs (UIKit, Core Data, file utilities, network utilities)
• Apple device provisioning and certificate knowledge
• Xcode proficiency (Interface Builder, Unit Testing, build schemes, profile management, code signing)
• Have shipped at least one app through the Apple app store (including the use of TestFlight for app test distribution)
• Expert knowledge reading and writing code in Objective-C/C++/C/Swift
• 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
• Ability to create UI designs, based on written requirements
• Object-oriented programming fundamentals
• Ability to write technical requirements from business-directed objectives
• Ability to communicate clearly with team members from different disciplines
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• Compliance with all Boeing policies, procedures and training requirements
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.