Automation Test Engineer II - 6+ Months Contract - Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for an Automation Test Engineer II with experience with Test Automation experience. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Chesterbrook, PA 19087. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Automation Test Engineer II
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Position will be part of a team that will support multiple platforms with their automation and mobility needs. They will be required to collaborate with many resources with various roles, across Client’s organization and subsidiaries. They must be established in Test Automation concepts, technologies, and applications so that they can apply innovative solutions to advance Client’s business goals. This position requires familiarity with common programming languages, solution development life cycles, testing tools, test automation, and a strong knowledge of quality management. The team member must be able to translate business requirements, technical specifications and change management documentation in order to develop automated testing strategies. Individuals in this role will work on multiple programs/systems as a technical team member on projects of moderate to high complexity within one or more development environments or enterprise-wide systems.
· Collaborates with team to identify and include automation deliverables within a structured project test plan, including automation test execution strategy, impacted/non-impacted functionality, assumptions, risks and entrance/ acceptance criteria.
· Maintains existing automated test suite.
· Develops test case automation criteria.
· Develops functional and regression automation code from test case requirements.
· Creates, evaluates and executes automation scripts based on release artifacts during outlined testing cycles (Smoke, Functional, Integration, system, regression, etc.).
· Creates dynamic data-driven test files with valid and invalid data to thoroughly test positive and negative program logic and verify system workflow.
· May lead or participate in test plan/strategy reviews and/or reviews automation scripts with appropriate project stakeholders.
· Assists in evaluating the environment, conditions, and criteria under which test case automation should occur.
· Recommends or specifies manual and automated testing methods and procedures.
· Works with external partners, as needed.
· Assists with the identification, creation, and maintenance of test data.
· May evaluate and make recommendations on automated testing tasks in enterprise-wide processes, such as change and release management.
· Identifies and recommends automation/performance process efficiencies.
Required Work Experience:
· 4-6 years of Experience with BDD-Java-Selenium
· Proven 2-4 years of work Experience on test automation tools:
o i.e. UFT, Visual Studio/CodedUI/Tosca/eggPlant/SmartBear
· 2 years of Experience in Mobile Automation Testing tools/Frameworks such as Perfecto, Appium or other mobile testing tools.
· • Experience working in an Agile methodology
o SAFE certification a plus.
· Experience in integrating automation scripts in CI & CD (DevOps) pipeline using Jenkins, Azure etc.,
· Experience testing RESTful APIs
· Experience with service layer tools such as SoapUI, POSTMAN, Rest-Assured.
· Experience in SQL
· Experience with creating automation frameworks and/or Service-Oriented Architecture(s), including behavior-driven development.
· Knowledge of various Agile and DevOps tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, TFS, etc. Copado is an added plus.
· Familiarity with mobile cross-platform development tools such as Appcelerator and Xamarin.
· Scripting knowledge using Junit, Groovy
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
· Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail
· Ability to resolve project issues effectively and efficiently
· Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
*** ADDITIONAL NOTES / Must Haves from MGR ***
· BDD Selenium, Agile, Java, Test Automation Processes
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.