Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Sr Integration Test Support with experience in Integration Test Strategy, planning and tracking of testing initiatives. This is a 6-9 Months Contract opportunity located in Chesterbrook, PA 19087. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Position: Sr Integration Test Support
Type: 6-9 Months Contract
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
NOTE: Candidates must be local but able to connect from home.
- The Sr Integration Test Support candidate will work under the direction of the Senior Integration Test Lead and Shared Services, to support the testing effort for a highly integrated solution incorporating SalesForce, SAP, SAP Hybris and ECommerce.
- Job entails coordination and collaboration with Workstream Testing Leads, Integration Leads, Subject Matter Experts and End Users from both AmerisourceBergen and external partners. The consultant will be responsible for supporting the activities within the overall Program Integration Test Strategy, planning and tracking of testing initiatives for multiple workstreams, incorporating script execution, defect management, metrics and status reporting.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work will consist of test leadership tasks to provide verification of solution delivery.
- The consultant will work directly with the Program Integration Lead and Workstream test leads on this project and will provide testing oversight.
- Execute a smoke test of any application’s Staging environment, particularly after code has been moved there, report results and follow-up on any issues
- Remove impediments from test execution (e.g., with test data, environments, application connectivity, tester’s access to environments, blocking defects, etc.)
- Service requests to add testers/users to JIRA and Zephyr projects
- Prepare daily testing status report/email
- Initiate update to testing metrics in PowerBI
- Run daily testing status meetings when necessary
- Cover different shifts (as testing will be executed globally and around the clock)
- Prepare for UAT readiness
- Participates in project reviews throughout project life cycle.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or related field preferred, alternatively commensurate experience.
- Minimum five (5) years software testing experience within a highly integrated solution
- Evidence of working on a highly integrated SDLC.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with a multi module SAP implementation.
- Experience with Salesforce implementation.
- Expertise with Ecommerce solutions.
- Experience with Power BI or like tooling.
- Ability to work well and with developers, business analysts, project managers, and team leadership.
- Strong problem solving, project planning, systems analysis, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow processes outlined by the SDLC and project team.
- Communication of detailed status on a regular basis to all organizational levels.
- Ability to clearly escalate issues to Team Lead and project team.
- Demonstrated experience with HP Quality Center, Jira and Zephyr tooling.
- Experience documenting and executing test cases with high defect removal efficiency.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.