Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * 50% Development, coding, testing and integration. * 20% Product architecture. * 20% Documentation, training (training testers) and support. * 10% Requirement capture and analysis. Prerequisites: Education • Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience. Required experience • 5 to 10 years’ experience in .NET development using Visual Studio. • Strong GUI design and development skills required. • Strong programming knowledge, fluency in C# and solid understanding of OOP concepts. • Experience with .NET technologies such as WPF, WCF, and LINQ. • Experience writing web services and/or Windows services. • Strong technical documentation ability. • Strong verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects.
- Good working knowledge of one or more databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), including SQL queries, stored procedures, and views.
- Experience with Windows Runtime and developing universal applications.
- Experience with Blend for Visual Studio.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server for release management and defect tracking.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Exposure to MVVM and MVVM frameworks.
- Exposure to design patterns, unit testing, source code control, and agile development methods.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.