Location - RICHMOND, VA
Duration – 24 months
Timings – 8:00 AM –5:00 PM | Lunch –1 hour| Mon - Fri | 40 Hours
We have exciting software projects and we are looking for a dynamic IT Business Systems Analyst to join our team and help make those projects successful! This position is open to individuals who are smart, high-potential resources with both good computing fundamentals and strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner, who is able to think on his or her feet and exercise sound judgement
- Achievement oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask and manage time across multiple activities
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborate with fellow IT professionals on the full lifecycle of multiple high profile projects
- Estimate Analyst deliverables, and provide updates on progress towards those deliverables
- Document requirements, use cases, data models, systems interfaces, wireframes, and related Analyst deliverables
- Investigate defects and enhancement requests
- Analyze and compare alternative solutions, and make appropriate recommendations
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business customers, IT colleagues, and software vendors
- Test planning and text execution of new solutions
- Develop scripts and processes to assist in these objectives
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
While we are looking for broad technical aptitude and a quick study rather than any specific required technologies, knowledge of the following technologies would be a plus:
- SQL databases
- AutoCAD / MicroStation
- Windows PCs/servers
- iOS-based mobile
- Bachelor degree required. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent preferred
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.