As companies increasingly compete for customers ‘attention, raising the cost of acquisition and increasing the difficulty of retention, the strategic challenge of under-standing and managing customer relationships has become more difficult and more important. This necessitates for Companies to have a more complete, intimate understanding of their customers to get them, grow them, and keep them.
To derive strategic value from analytics, it is important that enterprises innovate by: (1) moving from general-purpose to specialized analytics uniquely optimized to address specific business issues; and (2) eliminating organizational silos to coordinate data sharing and analytics across functional boundaries
Saxon helps enterprises move toward analytics specialization by creating opportunities through our diverse portfolio of customer analytics initiatives spanning acquisition, retention, and expansion to optimize customer lifetime value and equity.
Our solutions have helped customers to achieve:
- Increase sales to new and existing customers
- Reduce customer churn and increase loyalty
- Improve the channel mix to lower cost to serve
- Increase sales force effectiveness by targeting qualified prospects
- Deliver higher returns on marketing and promotions investments