We make IT personal.
CLICK is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. CLICK provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.
CLICK IT is seeking multiple iOS/Android Developers for CTH positions in the Cincinnati area. As a member of the Digital Agile Squad, this role is responsible for implementing features in iOS, Android, or Web-based client applications. Being assigned to an agile squad means this role also participates in all agile ceremonies driving activities from design to delivery. Best practices and standards, set by communities of practice, should be followed and work should be documented. This role is also responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Doing the right thing for customers and colleagues ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. This role will achieve results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement new features while maintaining quality of client applications.
- Provide technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad.
- Implement APIs to integrate with server-side applications.
- Code with quality by achieving code metrics, testing code, and documenting work.
- Participate in communities of practice by following standards, reviewing others code, and sharing knowledge.
- Remain current on IT trends pertaining to their area of practice (e.g., Agile, DevOps, Operating System updates, frameworks, Open Source community projects).
- Assist with problem resolution for end users of client applications.
- Play a key role as an individual contributor on projects of a moderate level of complexity.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable with 0-3 years of experience
- Proficiency in one or more of the following platforms:
- iOS development in Swift and Objective-C programming languages
- Android development in Java and Kotlin programming languages
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional software design
- Familiarity with RESTful networking
- Prior experience with knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Understanding of Software Development Methodologies
- Understanding of security best practices
- Strong problem solving skills
- A GitHub profile is a plus
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD
CLICK IT offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance options with a 50% employee premium subsidy, paid holidays and individual PTO. We serve a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allow us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Please apply thru this job posting, visit our website www.clickitstaffing.com, or call into our offices to learn more about available positions. CLICK IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.