We make IT personal.
CLICK is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. CLICK provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.
CLICK IT is seeking several Solutions Architects for CTH/Direct Hire positions in the Cincinnati area. The Solutions Architect will provide overall direction, guidance and definition of implementing the architecture that effectively supports the Corporate Business Strategy in the context of projects. The Solutions Architect will interface across several business areas, acting as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
· Researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
· Conceive solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute solutions.
· Involve in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirement analysis, design and implementation.
· Participation on multiple project teams, including creating value with technology, designing and modeling solutions, component identification, quality reviews, and adherence to guidelines and procedures.
· Focusing on strategies for creating value: product, distribution, Internal and Customer Interfaces.
· Researching and evaluating software/hardware products to assist in project development and operational support activities.
· Work with Chief/Enterprise Architect in researching industry trends and directions.
· Recommending new tools, methodologies, technologies, data and platforms.
· Supporting the selection of tools and components used for an IT project.
· Providing input on options, risk, cost vs. benefits, and impacts on other processes for buy vs. build decisions.
· Analyzing the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements such as expanding capacity, predictability, reducing time & cost, and increasing effectiveness.
Technical Skill Requirements
· Bachelor's/Master's Degree in technology or equivalent
· 10+ years of IT experience preferably from an IT development background. 5 years or more of that experience as an Enterprise/Solutions architect
· Strong JEE and SOA Experience required
· Application Integration experience
· EAP, WebSphere and Tomcat experience is preferred
· Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Open Shift, AWS etc.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Need to be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
· Good understanding on Security standards.
· Experience with Data Architecture is a plus.
· Familiarity with Web content management, and Document management and collaboration tools.
· Significant business knowledge and have one or more areas of technical expertise in which they concentrate. These technical areas may include network, security, applications and systems software, data and Internet.
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD
CLICK IT offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance options with a 50% employee premium subsidy, paid holidays and individual PTO. We serve a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allow us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Please apply thru this job posting, visit our website www.clickitstaffing.com, or call into our offices to learn more about available positions. CLICK IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.