Candidates need to have healthcare experience.
Hadoop Systems Administrator– Denver, CO
CLICK IT is all about people. Connecting people and serving others are most important to us. CLICK is an IT talent acquisition services provider where people are at the heart of every assignment. We’re not satisfied until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and positive results for our clients.
We are looking to hire a Hadoop System Administrator for a long-term client project in Denver, CO. Our client is a health system looking to restructure their data in a form that can service any decision within the organization. They are at the beginning of this initiative and are in the process of expanding their team.
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand environment.
- Working with data delivery teams to set up new Hadoop users. This job includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
- Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
- Collaborating with application teams to install an operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
Experience with the following:
- Hadoop stack
- Apache Big Data Stack
- Elk Stack
CLICK IT offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance options with employee premium subsidies, paid holidays and individual PTO. We serve a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allow us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.