We make IT personal.
CLICK is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. CLICK provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.
CLICK IT is seeking a Security Analyst for a CTH position in the Cincinnati area. The Security Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance and health of the organizations Active Directory. The ideal candidate will process user access requests for multiple applications and systems while adhering to the company's security Standards and Policies on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will participate in a 24x7 on call rotation for after-hour support for security incidents, upgrades, or outages. The selected individual will work with other teams to ensure security best practices are utilized against the company's wide access control process. In addition, the candidate will participate on audit against critical systems as related to SOX guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Daily duties:
a. Supports and maintains Active Directory and Identity Access Management tools
b. Completes a variety of ticket requests and works with other teams to provide exceptional customer service to end users
c. Processes user access requests for a variety of applications and systems while adhering to the company’s Security Standards and Baselines
d. Troubleshoots user and application access issues in our 24x7 enterprise environment
e. Performs ongoing maintenance and upgrades against in scope systems and related infrastructure
f. Automates repeatable daily tasks
2. Participates in a weekly on-call rotation
3. Provides after-hours support for security incidents, system implementations, upgrades and outages
4. Works with Windows Server and Database Administrators to ensure least privilege access is granted to users and service accounts
5. Utilizes current information security best practices to optimize the management and maintenance of the company-wide access control processes
6. Participates in semiannual audits on critical systems to
a. Determine access is appropriate using SOX guidelines
b. Work with internal audit teams and provide data when requested
7. Create, modify and maintain new and existing documentation
8. Complete other tasks and projects assigned by the manager
Essential Skills (Required)
- Must have hands-on experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory and be able to search event logs to troubleshoot problems
- Working knowledge of Group Policy Administration and LDAP
- Must have knowledge of enterprise versions of Windows server and workstation operating systems to troubleshoot core services such as authentication issues and/or application performance issues
- Must be comfortable using command line tools and have familiarity with PowerShell
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent requests and maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Basic understanding of SOX requirements
- Experience with the following tools is a plus:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Basic understanding of ITIL process framework, specifically Change Management processes
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD
CLICK IT offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance options with a 50% employee premium subsidy, paid holidays and individual PTO. We serve a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allow us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Please apply thru this job posting, visit our website www.clickitstaffing.com, or call into our offices to learn more about available positions. CLICK IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.