URGENT - BACKFILL
Client Job Description
Interview Process: phone screen w/ Alex; face to face interview with Alex and Andrew
Phone interviews can be scheduled any afternoon this week.
This is Direct Hire. HR does a drug and background screen.
Handling 10-20 tickets day plus some on-call (ie a late night call that something can't be scanned on the floor)
ERP is proprietary to cardboard industry
NO HARDWARE SUPPORT in this role at all
Must have good communication skills and the ability to be trained.
Position Jr. Level Software Support
Location: Louisville, KY
Experience Level: Entry Level
The Jr. Level Software Support position reports to the ERP Administrator.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The role of the Jr. Level Software Support is to assist internal users who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of ERP applications, products or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are elevated to specialized support groups for resolution when needed but is responsible to ensure that an effective solution is provided to the user.
Includes the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other staff members, teams, and their services to the client community.
- Provides support for ERP products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing employees regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve the employee’s technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
- Records employee and problem information in Zen Desk Ticket System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
- Resolves Level 1 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
- Works on Help Desk/ERP related projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintains a reasonable response and resolution time while retaining accuracy in the resolution and documentation of tickets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience in ERP Systems, software, troubleshooting, basic operating system functionality or equivalent training and/or education is extremely beneficial. Customer service experience is preferred.