Senior Software Automation Engineer
Pay $100k to $110k / market rate
LOCAL or REMOTE
AWS Knowledge; Java, .Net, or Ruby
Communicating with multiple teams. STRONG COMMUNICATION IS A MUST.
Long term contract 6-12 mos
Visa doesn't matter; Interview will be a technical exercise; VIDEO interview (test the video BEFORE they interview)
Analyzes issues to identify problem trends and propose solutions. Creates frameworks to enable others to carry out automation, monitoring, and dashboarding. Implements solutions in those frameworks.
· Computing Related Bachelor’s Degree
· 5 years of equivalent development or support experience
Skills, Abilities, & Experience
· Extensive AWS or Kubernetes knowledge
· Experience with languages such as Java or .NET Core
· Experience with languages such as Ruby or Python
· Experience with relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL
· Experience with tools like ElasticSearch, Amazon Athena
· Experience with tools like Amazon CloudWatch and AWS CloudTrail
· Experience with tools like Splunk or SumoLogic
· Experience in Source Code Management patterns like GitFlow
Functions & Responsibilities
· Observes manual repeated processes and automates them
· Creates and maintains tooling that empowers Appriss Health
· Analyzes production events and problems seeking solutions that will address the underly issue where possible or working with other teams when appropriate
· Develops monitors and dashboards
· Works with team to improve efficiencies, processes, and procedures by developing tools and automated solutions
· Develop expert knowledge of existing applications
· Proactively learns and utilizes new technologies, concepts, and procedures as appropriate to project requirements
· Complete assigned tasks in prescribed times
· Report the status of projects and work assignments to project management
· Develops clear and concise documentation
· Other duties as assigned
Some travel may be involved for training or customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.