Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for an Accountant II with experience in Accounting. This is a 4+ Months Contract opportunity located in Conshohocken, PA 19428. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Accountant II
Location: Conshohocken, PA 19428
Duration: 4+ Months Contract
Work Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- Responsible for the preparation of journal entries, reconciliation and maintenance of general ledger accounts, preparation of specified accounting records for month end closing, and analysis.
- Analyses monthly financial reports, journal entry preparation and postings to the general ledger for various accounts.
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation and month end closing.
- Acts as liaison by coordinating accounting matters between regional accounting, divisional associates and other department managers.
- Assists in the preparation of various financial reports such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reconciliation, sub-ledgers and balance sheet accounts, expense analysis, daily/monthly cash balance reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and depreciation records.
- Records transactions to journals and general ledger.
- May review customer contracts and billings. Prepares trend analysis and other special analysis as required.
- Generates ad hoc accounting reports as needed. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles Working knowledge of accounting and planning software packages.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
*** Must Have from Mgr. ***
- Excel Skills (moderate to advanced),
- Detail Oriented, Organized,
- Experienced with working with large volumes of data
Sr. Accounts & Delivery Manager
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.