Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Pharmacy Technician consultant with experience in the Pharma/Healthcare/Medical Domain. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Brooks, KY 40109. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Position: Pharmacy Technician
Type: 3+ months Contract
Location: Brooks, KY 40109
· Obtains new prescription refill information from customers such as name, address and health coverage.
· Labels products under Pharmacists supervision, counts medications, stocks medication on shelves, and assists customers on the telephone and in person.
· Retrieves, counts and measures drugs.
· Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions; refers to exceptions computer to reference tote and order information.
· Assists Pharmacist in price checking and restocking of drugs.
· Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer; may trouble shoot and provide support with equipment and systems as required.
· Refers doctors’ calls and customer’s medical inquiries to Pharmacist.
· Performs related duties as assigned such as: - May direct, work closely with, and line balance other Pharmacy Technicians - Monitor production demands and inventory levels during the shift Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and volume constraints. Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction.
· Familiarity with pharmaceutical products, services and drug interactions.
· Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
· Good analytical skills.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.