Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Pharmacy Technician III consultant with experience in the Pharma/Healthcare/Medical Domain. This is a 3+ Months Contract opportunity located in Brooks, KY 40109. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Position: Pharmacy Technician III
Type: 3+ months Contract
Location: Brooks, KY 40109
**Looking for candidates with pick/pack/ship or warehouse experience to pack and ship pharmacy orders.
- Will assist in the preparation and distribution of drugs, maintain drug inventory and records, and provide a variety of clerical and technical assignments to assist with all other job-related duties.
- Pharmacy Technician III will work under the supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Labels products under Pharmacist's supervision, counts medications, and assist with the delivery of medications/supplies to patient care area. Assist pharmacist in the preparation of medication carts, I.V.'s, medication dispensing system, prepacking, and identifies and replaces outdated or unusable drugs.
- Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consult with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions.
- Assist Pharmacist in providing optimal drug therapy by ordering within formulary guidelines, performing chart review, and monitoring departmental expenditures.
- Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer.
- Refers doctors' calls and patients' medical inquiries to Pharmacist.
- Assist Pharmacy Manager in the Administration of pharmacy services and training. Assist pharmacy staff with procurement procedures.
- Responsible for generating reports, i.e., patient charges, billing, and purchasing.
- Assist with HR procedures, accounts payable, and accounts receivable at local level.
- Assist with information technology functions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned, including other hospital projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and volume constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail. Good analytical skills.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.