· Under general direction of the Supervisor – Customer Integration, the Customer Onboarding Specialist will have direct ownership of the customer onboarding process for identified customers.
· The Onboarding Specialists primary focus is to ensure a positive customer experience during the onboarding process.
· By collecting actionable insights into customer behavior prior to contract execution, the Onboarding Specialist will be accountable for working with internal and external stakeholders to support each onboarding, reaffirming and/or redefining the process while aligning with and supporting Client initiatives.
· Understands the different customer account structures and legal documentation required to establish new accounts.
· Ensures all necessary account documentation is received and validated in a timely manner.
· Present and explain documentation and requirements to customer.
· Works directly with customers to facilitate a smooth onboarding process.
· Serves as liaison between customer and ABC departments/teams.
· Provides onboarding support including reporting, status meetings and escalated issue resolution to Buying Groups, Group Purchasing Organizations, Third Party Administrators and other agencies as identified.
· Manages, tracks, and escalates key milestones and deliverables to ensure customer expectations are being met.
· Identifies risks to the onboarding timeline and takes appropriate action to escalate or resolve with minimal impact on customer go-live.
· Utilizes CRM tool to manage workload. Keeps CRM tasks up to date with notes and status.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
· Requires experience in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of three (3) years equivalent experience.
· A successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to build rapport and relationships with customers/business partners, a deep commitment to customer service, and strong interpersonal skills required to operate well in a team environment across multiple groups. Candidates must have the ability to complete work with minimal oversight.
· Strong customer focus and ability to partner with various internal groups, including senior leaders and front office.
· Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
· Proven organization and prioritization skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Results driven, with strong attention to detail.
· Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment.
· Comfortable working with a team and individually to deliver results.
· Strong working experience with Microsoft applications, with a particular strength in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
· Demonstrated ability to build and interpret reports and graph/statistics desired.
· Ability to create trust and confidence quickly; presents a positive and professional image.
· High energy, positive attitude, team player.
· Willingness to travel as needed (less than 10%).
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.