Location - Richmond, VA
Skills Exp (Mos)
Arc FM - GIS Software 60
Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 60
Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 60
- Experience in programming or systems analysis desired. Be able to provide geospatial analysis techniques, support and configurations.
- Mathematics Technical experience with Schneider and ESRI GIS software (ArcGIS 10.x, ArcFM, ArcSDE, Arc GIS Enterprise and others).
- Candidate must have vision, be able to establish best practices.
- Candidate must be fluent in scripting languages and tools such as: SQL, Python, .NET, ArcGIS Model Builder and other spatial data processing tools.
- Knowledge of Oracle spatial skills and SQL server skills. Able to be productive with little direction. Must have the ability to train and lead others less experienced analysts.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work well with PMs and peers to complete work. Must have the ability to write and develop documentation, participate in technical meetings and help the business develop requirements.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once and remain cool under pressure.
- Candidate must be flexible, have patience and be very creative.
Education: Bachelors preferred Discipline Geography, Information Systems, Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science. Masters geography preferred
- Works fairly independently, this role is competent to work on the most complex projects at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis activities.
- Formulates or defines system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time and for of desired results. Is responsible for working with multiple business units in multi-platform environments on multi-project assignments.
- Guides and advises less experienced Systems Analysts.
- Monitored on project's progress and results. Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption.
- Demonstrated competency in verbal and written communications and interpersonal understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to research and understand customer issues.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence in the Information Technology team's knowledge of and concern for the customer's business needs.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills that include the ability to handle multiple deadlines and associated pressures, and to manage work.
- Demonstrated competency in analytical and logical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to create a network of relevant individuals to solve operational problems. Demonstrated ability to achieve results through others.
- Experience in the adaptation to and the application of rapidly changing technology to business needs.
Achievement orientation. Business systems orientation. Concern for quality. Flexibility. Self-starter. Self-control.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.