Location - Richmond, VA
This is an office job that requires interaction with team members and customers. This position requires a person to balance spreadsheet data using basic math
- Ability to operate personal computer.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw conclusions. Ability to communicate effectively and establish rapport. Effective interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of n transmission pipeline system, facility operations, tariff provisions and service agreements preferred.
- General knowledge of customer facilities and operations, transportation rules and policies and interconnections preferred.
- Previous experience with transportation and scheduling of natural gas preferred.
- Shift work position. 8am-5pm (M-F) or 4pm-midnight (M-F) or Saturday and Sunday hours
Education Required: Bachelors Required
This role performs activities designed to fulfil company transportation obligations to ensure efficient operation of services.
- Processes transportation nominations and assists in capacity allocation.
- Processes and schedules service requests.
- Monitors and confirms gas receipts and deliveries.
- Assists in resolution of customer problems.
- Explains company policies, practices, tariff provisions and transportation procedures.
- Maintains gas receipt and transportation activity documentation and prepares reports.
- Monitors customer activities and ensures compliance with tariff provisions.
- Performs assignments designed to develop work knowledge, skills and abilities requiring application of policies, procedures, techniques and other criteria in carrying out all aspects of the job.
- Performs routine work assignments but over time will demonstrate the ability to perform more difficult work assignments.
- Works under established policies and procedures to meet set schedules and system or program requirements.
- Continues to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities to reach a higher level of proficiency and work complexity
- The position has nothing to do with the storage, inventory or movement of equipment, machinery or automobiles.
- This job is performed in an office setting and does not require operation of a company vehicle.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.