Location - Richmond, VA
- Experience in security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software communications and network protocols desired.
- Demonstrated competency in verbal and written communications and interpersonal understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to seek and understand customer issues and business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees and to influence and impact others. Demonstrated ability and focus on improving processes.
- Demonstrated competency in logical and analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated competency in developing effective solutions to business problems.
- Demonstrated concern for quality.
- Demonstrated self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible.
- Experience in performing varied duties simultaneously, and in organizing and setting priorities.
Education Required: Bachelors Preferred
- Responsibilities could include tasks similar to: * Creating Active Directory Groups * Granting Network Access * Establishing File Share Permissions * Processing Daily Compliance Reports * Creating Shared Mailboxes * Setting-up Email Distribution Groups
- Under general supervision, monitor, evaluate and maintain systems and procedures established to safeguard information assets from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Provide technical and administrative support in the modification, design and set-up of applications security.
- Evaluate and resolve security related problems and advise users on security issues.
- Responsible for working with multiple business units within a specific platform environment on multi-project assignments.
- Guides and advises less experienced Systems Security Analysts. Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption.
- Exercise independent judgment and decision-making.
- Effectively utilize the proper resources to develop solutions and devise new approaches.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.