Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for an Application Developer Technical Lead – RSA Archer with experience in IT domain. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Chesterbrook PA 19087. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Application Developer Technical Lead – RSA Archer
Location: Chesterbrook PA 19087
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Must Haves: RSA Archer tool expertise
• Individuals within the Application Development role work closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards. Application Developers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations.
• Individuals also provide input to project plans related to the application development initiative.
• Application Developers have a strong knowledge of programming languages used by the organization. They have experience in systems design and have a solid understanding of development, database development, testing, and integration methodologies. Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services and processes is required.
• Individuals must be able to adjust to constant business change. Common types of changes include introduction of new organizations through mergers and acquisitions, evolving goals and strategies and emerging technologies. These changes require integration of solutions that can impact the overall system development activity. Application Developers also provide client support, consultation and subject matter expertise for system development, maintenance and support. This associate will lead major projects/programs providing subject matter expertise and technical direction. Works on projects that span a broad range of applications. Expertise in multiple technical environments and possesses business knowledge that spans multiple business areas
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads and/or participates in project planning processes.
• Develops work plans or reviews other work plan timelines and manages workflows to meet project timeframes.
• Technical experience with systems networking, databases, development, and user support.
• Responsible for identifying development tasks in support of project planning and estimation and troubleshooting issues during and after implementation.
• Contributes to strategic planning meetings and provides guidance and expertise on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits, and impacts on business processes and goals.
• Works closely with architects to assure all systems are in line with IT long-term strategy.
• Participate in the design and development of the database(s) associated with one or more applications.
• Create technical design specifications and assists in sizing technical requirements.
• Reviews and advises on technical design specifications developed by junior levels.
• Leads project teams building applications.
• Codes applications or enterprise wide software systems using a disciplined development process.
• Integrates solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework.
• Reviews integration testing plans.
• Supports and/or executes testing efforts across the life cycle.
• Ensures the adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
• Reviews modules for quality assurance.
• Checks for compliance with all standards, policies and procedures.
• Develops convergence plans to meeting standards.
• May assist in defining development guidelines and standards.
• Performs code reviews.
• Contributes to and reviews deployment plans and may schedule the installation of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
• Works with Release Management to ensure modules are production-ready.
• Create branching and merging strategies as needed.
• Validates deployment.
• Supports the ongoing maintenance of applications.
• Oversees and assists in production support.
• May troubleshoot existing information systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develops solutions
• Leads the technical evaluation and selection process for improving application performance by overseeing gap analysis studies, feasible alternative solutions, and recommending and/or approving the scope of modifications.
• Ensures all applications are documented according to standards.
• Promotes effective use of information technology by educating users on system functionality.
• Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems.
• Evaluates new application packages and tools and performs research on best practices.
• Provides recommendations for the solutions.
• May prepare and present formal training to IT staff, as needed.
• Provides technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members.
• Provides technical guidance or system process expertise.
• Provides performance feedback to managers.
• Develops reports and presentations for senior management, as needed.
• Partner with Business Owner, Project Manager and Business Solutions Analyst role to understand business needs, design solutions using core applications, develop functional prototypes, integration testing, migrate completed solution to Test environment for Integration and User Acceptance testing
• Work with leadership to support routine production launches, Change Request and/or system update requirements scoping and development
• Work with service management, infrastructure teams, and vendors as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
• Expert knowledge of core Archer applications, architecting solutions using core applications, Advanced Workflow & data feed / API / data exchange configuration
• Testing experience to ensure new solution development integrates with existing solutions
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Typically requires 8 or more years of application programming and analysis experience.
• Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
• Experience in leading projects.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions.
• Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Advanced programming skills in several programming languages
• Advanced understanding of relational database design and theory
• Ability to translate complicated business requirements into multiple solution options and explain the pros/cons of various approaches
• Advanced knowledge of Object-Orient Design Patterns and use cases for applying them
• Proficient communication skills and experience in mentoring/leading junior developers
• Support Archer GRC Platform & End Users
• Design and implement GRC solutions in RSA Archer Platform
• Participate in interview sessions to gather and document requirements and communicate project status
• Facilitate the training of RSA Archer end users
• Identify and communicate areas of improvement and propose solutions
• 6+ years GRC experience, preferably with the RSA Archer tool responsible for configuration and custom development
• Prior experience as an Archer developer/administrator in a large organization
• Experience in successful build and deployments of RSA Archer
• Experience with implementing custom RSA Archer configurations
• Experience integrating data feeds into RSA Archer and Data Imports
• Experience with implementing custom Archer configurations
• Experience working with formulas and developing applications/questionnaires
• Experience integrating data feeds into Archer
• RSA Archer Developer/Administrator certification a plus
• Experience with administration of RSA Archer (user accounts, data feeds, workflow & reports, configurations, technical support/bug fix, etc.)
• Understanding of Compliance and Operational Risk Management programs
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.