Location - Richmond, VA
- 0-2 years related work experience in security, law enforcement, homeland security, cyber security, or regulatory compliance preferred.
- Experience with application of security principles and concepts to support access control, intrusion detection, visitor identification, event monitoring, and countermeasures. Basic knowledge of IT networking principles. Understanding of contemporary security risk assessment methodologies, and standards to mitigate risk. Understanding of identifying appropriate security countermeasures for known security vulnerabilities and threat information. Understanding of laws, codes, and government regulatory processes.
- Critical thinking skills in a security environment. Ability to obtain government-issued security clearance, as required. Desired experience with: Rapid Eye Security systems, FLIR, AMAG, or DSX
- With assistance, develop technical security solutions.
- Assist with installation, testing, troubleshooting, and repair of security systems and equipment.
- Aid in design of security applications and systems.
- Aid in developing work scopes for contracted, technical services. Assist in tracking contractor costs and ensure timely payment of contractor invoices. With assistance, develop and maintain minimum technical security standards.
- Monitor systems performance and ensure preventative, maintenance schedules. Coordinate with IT team to facilitate security systems integration. Maintain the integrity of automated security systems, including desktop applications and servers.
- May assist in procuring and performing inventories of all equipment required for installations.
- May schedule installations, through coordination with affected parties
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.