Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for an Infrastructure Project Manager with experience in IT domain. This is a 6+ Months Contract to Hire opportunity located in Carrollton TX 75010. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
I have a job position of Infrastructure Project Manager. If you are interested and looking for a good change, kindly share a copy of your updated resume or call me at 972-885-6690.
Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Carrollton, TX
Duration: 6+ Months Contract To Hire
JOB SUMMARY/OVERVIEW –
- Responsible for regularly managing projects with team level integration points. Manages the activity of multiple vendors. Responsible for meeting Enterprise PMO strategic goals. Supports continuous improvement.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Leads cross functional project teams by developing and managing work plans within guidelines and monitoring progress on project milestones.
- Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Partners with departmental leadership and key stakeholders to develop appropriate mitigation actions based on the project priorities and risks.
- Formulates corrective actions when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the assistance of team members.
- Understands how project decisions impact key business metrics and the enterprise strategy.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Builds consensus among project teams relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Facilitates change through leadership.
- Develops, refines, and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery.
- Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to meet project needs.
- Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
- Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues.
- Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20 percent of the time.
- Adheres to and analyzes project policies processes, standards, governance, and metrics.
- Able to use multiple media formats to effectively convey complex information and ideas.
- Implements industry best practices and standards where applicable.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with computer hardware such as general mainframe, midrange, network and desktop technologies; computer software includes application development lifecycle, MS Office Suite, Outlook, Clarity/Open Workbench.
*** ADDITIONAL NOTES / MUST HAVES from MGR ***
- What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for (i.e.: "Must Haves")?
- A technical background with understanding and managing projects that build/enhance for the following:
- Infrastructure projects for building moves/enhancements (AV, VLANs, Network, Telecom, etc.)
- Software projects with SAAS platforms
- System integrations
- Understanding of Pharmacy Management (nice to have)
- Application Usage: Microsoft products (i.e. Outlook, Visio, Project, TFS, SharePoint) and Clarity
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.