Location - Mineral, VA
Duration – 12 Month
· 6 years plus of industry experience in the field of construction, engineering, finance and/or management with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in project management.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas.
· Strong team-building skills, demonstrated skill and ability to effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones. ·Effective negotiation skills. ·Strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation capabilities.
· Ability to develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules. ·Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes. ·Ability to work and develop a rapport with all levels of management and staff. ·Ability to represent the project and the company in public forums·
Education: BS degree in Engineering, Business or Construction Management preferred ·
· Manages or supports specific phases of major projects including business development support, site development, permitting support (air, water, state, local, etc...), scope development, major contract negotiations (equipment, engineering or EPC), engineering, procurement, and construction contracts, construction activities, commissioning and transition to commercial operation.
· Manages all phases of smaller improvement projects including permitting, contract negotiations, engineering contracts, construction contracts, construction activities, and commissioning. Supports development and management of specific portions of major projects budget and schedule.
· Develops and manages the overall project budget and schedule for smaller projects. Projects ranging in size from major complex projects to smaller improvement projects in existing generating facilities.
· Major complex projects may include new generating facilities (coal, combined cycle and nuclear), environmental projects (cooling towers, wet or dry scrubbers, baghouse, and SCR) and nuclear modifications (reactor head or steam generator replacement).
· Smaller projects in existing facilities may include system upgrades, improvements associated with new regulations, boiler refurbishments or any other projects associated with maintaining or improving existing generating facilities.
· Multiple complex projects including turbine uprates.
- · Experience performing large transformer replacements at a nuclear power plant is preferred. Perform other duties as requested or assigned
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.