Location - Richmond, VA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Windows Admin/Citrix/VMware Administrator.
- Build and management of 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019 Windows servers, Citrix XenApp (5x, 6.5x & 7x), PVS, MCS and VCenter (ESXi 6x, 5.x), SCCM 2012 experience a plus.
- In-depth experience desired.
- Education: Bachelor’s in business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Mathematics is preferred but not required.
• Work independently at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems, physical and virtual, to ensure availability of critical applications and processes.
• Responsible for working with application teams and Project Managers on multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Responsible for providing technical support for software application developers, database administrators, and other support staff.
• Perform moderately complex troubleshooting and diagnostics, dealing with various issues submitted by clients in the ticketing system.
• Maintain HP Server Hardware to include the installation of rack mount server hardware in standard 80-inch racks within the confined spaces of computer rooms and the installation of memory, CPU, Disk drives and other server hardware.
• Adhere to Risk Management, NERC, and Sarbanes Oxley requirements in addition to department standards, policies, and procedures.
• Possess the ability to build and configure multiple servers at the same time following documented procedures.
• Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis.
• Ability to lift at least 40 pounds and work from a step ladder at heights up to 96” to reach cable raceways.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.